we’re proud to announce the fifth bugfix release for the 2.2 series of darktable, 2.2.5!
the github release is here: https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/releases/tag/release-2.2.5.
as always, please don’t use the autogenerated tarball provided by github, but only our tar.xz. the checksum is:
$ sha256sum darktable-2.2.5.tar.xz e303a42b33f78eb1f48d3b36d1df46f30873df4c5a7b49605314f61c49fbf281 darktable-2.2.5.tar.xz $ sha256sum darktable-2.2.5.dmg f6e8601fca9a08d988dc939484d03e137c16dface48351ef523b5e0bbbaecf18 darktable-2.2.5.dmg
Important note: to make sure that darktable can keep on supporting the raw file format for your camera, please help us by visiting https://raw.pixls.us/ and making sure that we have the full raw sample set for your camera under CC0 license!
and the changelog as compared to 2.2.4 can be found below.
- When appending EXIF data to an exported image, do not fail if reading of EXIF from the original file fails
- Support XYZ as proofing profile
- Clear DerivedFrom from XMP before writing it
- bauhaus: when using soft bounds, keep slider step constant
- Some GCC7 build fixes
- cmstest: fix crash when missing XRandR extension.
- Fix crash in Lua libs when collapsing libs
- Mac packaging: some fixes
- RawSpeed: TiffIFD: avoid double-free
- Fix a few alloc-dealloc mismatches
- Canon EOS 77D
- Canon EOS 9000D
- Nikon D500 (14bit-uncompressed, 12bit-uncompressed)
- Nikon D5600 (12bit-compressed, 12bit-uncompressed, 14bit-compressed, 14bit-uncompressed)
- Panasonic DC-FZ82 (4:3)
- Panasonic DMC-FZ80 (4:3)
- Panasonic DMC-FZ85 (4:3)
- Panasonic DC-GH5 (4:3)
White Balance Presets:
- Pentax K-3 II
- Nikon D500
- Panasonic DMC-FZ300
- Panasonic DMC-LX100
- Pentax K-70
- Sony ILCE-5000