we’re proud to announce the first bugfix release for the 2.2 series of darktable, 2.2.1!
the github release is here: https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/releases/tag/release-2.2.1.
as always, please don’t use the autogenerated tarball provided by github, but only our tar.xz. the checksum is:
$ sha256sum darktable-2.2.1.tar.xz da843190f08e02df19ccbc02b9d1bef6bd242b81499494c7da2cccdc520e24fc darktable-2.2.1.tar.xz $ sha256sum darktable-220.127.116.11.dmg 9a86ed2cff453dfc0c979e802d5e467bc4974417ca462d6cbea1c3aa693b08de darktable-18.104.22.168.dmg
and the changelog as compared to 2.2.0 can be found below.
- Show a dialog window that tells when locking the database/library failed
- Ask before deleting history stack from lightable.
- preferences: make features that are not available (greyed out) more obvious
- Always cleanup undo list before entering darkroom view. Fixes crash when using undo after re-entering darkroom
- Darkroom: properly delete module instances. Fixes rare crashes after deleting second instance of module.
- Levels and tonecurve modules now also use 256 bins.
- Rawoverexposed module: fix visualization when a camera custom white balance preset is used
- Canon EOS M5