we’re proud to announce the second bugfix release for the 2.0 series of darktable, 2.0.2!
the github release is here: https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/releases/tag/release-2.0.2.
as always, please don’t use the autogenerated tarball provided by github, but only our tar.xz. the checksum is:
$ sha256sum darktable-2.0.2.tar.xz 75ea6354eb08aab8f25315a2de14c68dc6aad6ee5992061beea624afc7912400 darktable-2.0.2.tar.xz $ sha256sum darktable-2.0.2.dmg 33789b5a791770f9308cc653aaf50b0e9c054a0fbdd5e4a1d2e48e2bf6553f95 darktable-2.0.2.dmg
and the changelog as compared to 2.0.1 can be found below.
- Require glib of at least version 2.40
- Add support for DNGs from x3f_extract
- Support XMP files from Ramperpro timelapse controllers from ElysiaVisuals
- Fix some problems with sluggish GUI when Lua is compiled in
- Some High DPI fixes
- Small theming fixes
- Fix some strings being too long in the GUI, especially when using localized versions
- Fix a potential crash with malformed GPX files
- Fix wrong zoom level of the map when searching for a location
- Put XMP metadata into the right Exif fields
- Fix a crash in masks.
- Fix a crash in demosaicing
- Fix Markesteijn demosaicing
- Fix a crash when moving the mouse while going to darkroom when crop&rotate is active
- Fix discrepancy between CPU and OpenCL codepath in invert
- Fix some crashes with certain TIFF files
- Fix build with GCC6
- Fix build with osmgpsmap older than 1.1.0
- Fix compilation when there are spaces in the path names
- Fujifilm X-Pro2
White balance presets
- Pentax K-S2
- Fujifilm X-T10
- Pentax K-S2