we’re proud to announce the second bugfix release for the 2.2 series of darktable, 2.2.2!
the github release is here: https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/releases/tag/release-2.2.2.
as always, please don’t use the autogenerated tarball provided by github, but only our tar.xz. the checksum is:
766d7d734e7bd5a33f6a6932a43b15cc88435c64ad9a0b20410ba5b4706941c2 darktable-2.2.2.tar.xz 52fd0e9a8bb74c82abdc9a88d4c369ef181ef7fe2b946723c5706d7278ff2dfb darktable-2.2.2.dmg
Important note: to make sure that darktable can keep on supporting the raw file format for your camera, please help us by visiting https://raw.pixls.us/ and making sure that we have the full raw sample set for your camera under CC0 license!
and the changelog as compared to 2.2.1 can be found below.
- color look up table module: include preset for helmholtz/kohlrausch monochrome
- Lens module: re-enable tiling
- Darkroom: fix some artefacts in the preview image (not the main view!)
- DNG decoder: support reading one more white balance encoding method
- Mac: display an error when too old OS version is detected
- Some documentation and tooltips updates
- Main view no longer grabs focus when mouse enters it. Prevents accidental catastrophic image rating loss.
- OSX: fix bauhaus slider popup keyboard input
- Don’t write all XMP when detaching tag
- OSX: don’t do PPD autodetection, gtk did their thing again.
- Don’t show database lock popup when DBUS is used to start darktable
- Actually delete duplicate’s XMP when deleting duplicated image
- Ignore UTF-8 BOM in GPX files
- Fix import of LR custom tone-curve
- Overwrite Xmp rating from raw when exporting
- Some memory leak fixes
- Lua: sync XMPs after some tag manipulations
- Explicitly link against math library
- Canon PowerShot SX40 HS (dng)
- Fujifilm X-E2S
- Leica D-LUX (Typ 109) (4:3, 3:2, 16:9, 1:1)
- Leica X2 (dng)
- Nikon LS-5000 (dng)
- Nokia Lumia 1020 (dng)
- Panasonic DMC-GF6 (16:9, 3:2, 1:1)
- Pentax K-5 (dng)
- Pentax K-r (dng)
- Pentax K10D (dng)
- Sony ILCE-6500
- Fujifilm X-M1
- Leica X2
- Nikon Coolpix A
- Panasonic DMC-G8
- Panasonic DMC-G80
- Panasonic DMC-G81
- Panasonic DMC-G85