there is a new point release with a couple of smaller updates. The source tarball and OSX image can be found here:
And the usermanual is still the same.
- keep the styles plugin usable after applying a style
- darktable should now be better able to import some of the data from .xmp’s from other applications
- better redraw logic in darkroom mode
- it should be less likely to get blurry thumbnails in lighttable mode now
- on low end system use lower quality thumbnails
- work around some malformed icc profiles
- add a mandatory cprt tag to our embedded icc profiles
- prevent adobe rgb related trademark issue
- some fixes with regard to the colorpicker
- tooltips should now be more easily distinguisable
- fix build with new glib versions
- more assorted small fixes
Added preliminary camera support:
- Nikon coolpix p7100 blackpoint fix
- Leica basecurve should apply to more camera models now
- Pentax k-5 ii (s)
- Nikon 1 j3
- Nikon 1 s1
- Improved panasonic dmc-g5 support
- Improved panasonic dmc-lx7 support
Improved color rendition:
- Olympus e-m5 enhanced color matrix (frederic crozat)
New white balance presets:
- Panasonic dmc-g5 (thouks)
- pentax k-5 ii (s) (jack bowling)
- sony slt-a77v
- nikon d3200
- nikon d800 update (wolfgang goetz)
darktable wouldn’t be where it is now if we weren’t able to depend on the great work of others, in particular we’d like to thank:
klaus post (rawspeed), dave coffin (dcraw), andreas hugel (exiv2), andrew zabolotny (lensfun), marti maria (lcms), niels kristian bech jensen (ufraw).
I just wanted to say "thank you" for your awesome work! Keep it up :)
best wishes Paul
Keep up the great work.
I shoot a fair amount of landscapes and birds with my Kodak Z990 (30x optical zoom) and want to explore it's RAW capabilities. Will Darktable process these Kodak RAW images? I am playing around with Picasa, but your program looks amazing.
Many thanks and best to everyone there.