we’re proud to announce the fourth bugfix release for the 2.2 series of darktable, 2.2.4!
the github release is here: https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/releases/tag/release-2.2.4.
as always, please don’t use the autogenerated tarball provided by github, but only our tar.xz. the checksum is:
$ sha256sum darktable-2.2.4.tar.xz bd5445d6b81fc3288fb07362870e24bb0b5378cacad2c6e6602e32de676bf9d8 darktable-2.2.4.tar.xz $ sha256sum darktable-22.214.171.124.dmg b7e4aeaa4b275083fa98b2a20e77ceb3ee48af3f7cc48a89f41a035d699bd71c darktable-126.96.36.199.dmg
Important note: to make sure that darktable can keep on supporting the raw file format for your camera, please help us by visiting https://raw.pixls.us/ and making sure that we have the full raw sample set for your camera under CC0 license!
and the changelog as compared to 2.2.3 can be found below.
- Better brush trace handing of opacity to get better control.
- tools: Add script to purge stale thumbnails
- tools: A script to watch a folder for new images
- DNG: fix camera name demangling. It used to report some wrong name for some cameras.
- When using wayland, prefer XWayland, because native Wayland support is not fully functional yet
- EXIF: properly handle image orientation ‘2’ and ‘4’ (swap them)
- OpenCL: a few fixes in profiled denoise, demosaic and colormapping
- tiling: do not process uselessly small end tiles
- masks: avoid assertion failure in early phase of path generation,
- masks: reduce risk of unwanted self-finalization of small path shapes
- Fix rare issue when expanding $() variables in import/export string
- Camera import: fix ignore_jpg setting not having an effect
- Picasa web exporter: unbreak after upstream API change
- collection: fix query string for folders ( ‘a’ should match ‘a/b’ and ‘a/c’, but not ‘ac/’ )
- Fujifilm X-T20 (only uncompressed raw, at the moment)
- Fujifilm X100F (only uncompressed raw, at the moment)
- Nikon COOLPIX B700 (12bit-uncompressed)
- Olympus E-M1MarkII
- Panasonic DMC-TZ61 (4:3, 3:2, 1:1, 16:9)
- Panasonic DMC-ZS40 (4:3, 3:2, 1:1, 16:9)
- Sony ILCE-6500
- Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II
- Olympus E-M1MarkII
- Lge Nexus 5X