darktable-chart binary is a dedicated utility to create styles out of pairs of images such as RAW+JPEG with in-camera processing. Details about its usage can be found in the using darktable-chart section.
darktable-chart can either start a GUI or be used as a command-line program.
darktable-chart [--help] [<input Lab pfm file>] [<cht file>] [<reference cgats/it8 or Lab pfm file>]
All parameters are optional, however, if you want to supply the second file name you also need to supply the first one etc. Starting darktable-chart this way opens a special GUI (details can be found in the using darktable-chart section).
- Provide usage information and terminate.
<input Lab pfm file>
- Open the utility with the given file as source image. The input file needs to be in Lab Portable Float Map format.
- Specify a chart file describing the layout of the used color reference chart.
<reference cgats/it8 or Lab pfm file>
- Specify the reference values, either as measured values according to the CGATS standard, or as a reference image in Lab Portable Float Map format.
darktable-chart can be used as a command line program to generate darktable style files out of previously saved CSV files.
darktable-chart --csv <csv file> <number patches> <output dtstyle file>
All parameters are mandatory.
- A CSV file previously saved from within darktable-chart.
- The number of color patches to be used in the color look up table settings of the created style.
<output dtstyle file>
- The name of the style file to be created.