There are five different views available in darktable:
- Manage images and collections.
- Develop a single image.
- Show images with a geo-tag data on a map and manually geo-tag new images.
- Send images to your printer.
- Display images as a slideshow, processing them on-the-fly.
- Remotely capture and save images taken with a connected camera.
You can switch between views by clicking the view name at the top of the right panel (the currently active view is highlighted) or by using one of the following keyboard shortcuts:
L switch to lighttable D switch to darkroom M switch to map P switch to print S switch to slideshow T switch to tethering