Select preferred map data from various providers. Some will provide additional layers (satellite view etc.) which you can toggle.
- show OSD
- Choose whether to display the OSD controls on top-left of the center view.
- filtered images
- When selected, only the images from the filmstrip are displayed in the center view. If not selected, all images in the current library are displayed as long as the corresponding images have GPS data associated with them.
- map source
- Choose the mapping provider to source map information from.
- group size factor
- Increase or decrease the size of the area that causes images to be grouped.
- min images per group
- The minimum number of images that need to be placed in the same position in order to automatically create an image group for them.